Monday, January 24, 2011

The Journey Begins

Today I begin a new journey . . . journaling about my relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ. It is a big step for me . . . sharing my peronal feelings is something that I tend to refrain from doing. However, my hope is that through journaling about the journey of this most important relationship, that it will take me to new places, draw me into closer fellowship with Jesus, and also encourage others in their journey.

I have "history", I suppose we all do, but thankfully, it is now my determined purpose to know Christ deeply and intimately. I want to walk with Him daily, hand-in-hand, tell Him my troubles, trust in His providence, love Him, serve Him, GLORIFY Him! Without Him, I have nothing and am nothing . . . with Him, I can do anything!

So, I don't know where this blogging journey will take us, but I am ready if you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment